- On sale!
Fiber Optic Mechanical Splice L925B
Universal joint designed for fibers with primary protection from 250 μm to 900 μm.
The mechanical connection allows a fast and stable connection of two optical fibers
by simple pressure, the hinged lid.
• Complies with: IEC, Telcordia GR-326-CORE, YD-T 1272.3-2005, standard.
• Low insertion loss and high loss of return.
• High stability.
• Good repeatability and changeability.
• Excellent optical performance.
• Applicable in the repair of damaged optical lines.